This brush set caught my attention while I was browsing my facebook feed. First, it looks so cute because of the color. Soooo kawaiiii!!!! LOL. Second, it has white bristles! I’m such a sucker for that. Lastly, it’s only 740 pesos which is about 15 bucks.
Here’s the look that I made using the brushes
Would anybody be able to do the same look using the brushes? Was it really worth it? How did I do this look?
Here’s the complete review-slash-first-impressions-slash-tutorial that I did.
Share some love! XOXO
It has been a while since I have posted something here in my blog and also on YouTube! But, I really do hope that I get to do this regularly since I am pretty much available most of the time. LOL.
Sooooooo, here’s the look I made for my YouTube comeback. LOL
I have filmed this months ago. As you can see, I still have only my engagement ring in there. I think I filmed this around April of this year.
Here are the products that I have used to achieve this look
- Foundation – Nyx Total Control Drop Foundation in Beige
- Concealer – L.A. Girl Pro Conceal in Creamy Beige
- Loose Powder – Laura Mercier and Ben Nye Banana
- Blush – MAC Blush in Gingerly
- Contouring – MAC Studio Fix Powder NC45 and NW43
- Eye Primer – Benefit Stay Don’t Stray
- Eyeshadow – Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Eyeshadow Palette (Vanity, Violence, Confession, Princess, Rich Bitch)
- Mink Lashes – 008 from Katch Beauty Supplies
- Eyeliner – Maybelline Crayon Liner
- Brows – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Chocolate
- Highlighter – MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb
- Lips – Nyx Liquid Suede Creme Lipstick in Foul Mouth and Subversive Socialite
Loves, from now on, hopefully, I will be uploading videos on my YouTube channel every Thursday!!! Yaaaaaaaay! Let me know what look you want me to do next or if you want me to review any products that you wish to buy.
‘Til next Thursday, loves! Share some love! XOXO